Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A WONDERFUL BABY SHOWER...


Hello everyone,
We are back from FL and a busy week putting a new roof on the house and painting. It looks great!
Ed & I enjoyed a wonderful baby shower. We had tasty chili from my friend's restaurant and other luscious munchies, cake, beer & wine. We didn't have games and gave out raffle prizes instead. 41 people attended and it was a nice chance to visit with friends and family we hadn't seen in awhile. Ed and I are very grateful for the beautiful gifts Emma received. From adorable clothes to travel beds and gift cards, our friends and family showed us how much they care. When I arrived I didn't look pregnant but by the time of the shower I had popped out a little belly. I am now into my maternity jeans almost full time. Thanks again to everyone for their love and support.

No comments: