Thursday, March 22, 2007

SHE'S STILL A GIRL!

Hello everyone,
I had an ultrasound today and Ed and my friend Shenna came with for the fun. Emma weighs 2 pds. 7 oz and is breach (head up) facing my right side, with her legs straight up in front of her and her feet above her head like a taco shell. It was funny to see her that way. Emma partied at 3 am this morning and at least now I know which parts of her were kicking me. I swear I heard a blender going and felt the "Cha cha". My friend said "Like mother like daughter" and I must say, she is learning Jimmy Buffett at an early age. I have gained 12 pounds total and am happy that I am on target for normal weight gain. The c-section will be scheduled after week 38 and I am shooting for June 12. It was a fun ultrasound this time and I am glad Ed and Shenna were there to see her crazy position.
That's all for now!

No comments: