Monday, April 2, 2007

HERE TO AMUSE MY FRIENDS...


Hello everyone,
I have been bantering back and forth with my friend Robin who is on her sailboat (with hubby Roy) in the islands. Their friends Jan & Randy are visiting them. Jan is on the left and Robin on the right.
She loves hearing of my adventures as an "older" pregnant mom to be and gets the jabs in every chance she can. I bought diapers last week and was shocked to see how small they were! A little itty bitty baby is going to fit in those in just 10 weeks! Hard to grasp despite her late night parties in my belly. I will have her 2 months shy of my 40th b-day which is a special gift and know everyone will enjoy hearing of our adventures after she is born, especially Ed on diaper duty detail.
I used to tell people that I couldn't imagine having a 10 year old when I was 50 and I am actually doing it! Robin is finally enjoying her retirement and ours will be delayed a tad but that won't stop our travel and sense of adventure. Robin, Emma loves the islands and Spring break - she told me in morris code last night.
Happy Easter!

No comments: