Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ONE BABY DOWN! ONE TO GO!
















It's a snowy morning in the mountains but the sun shines through with good news - my brother's wife had their son Isaac Wendell (after our dad) Schaal this morning. She had a fast and drug free delivery which is awesome for a first child. He weighed 6.14 pds. and is 20 inches long. I heard him whimper on the phone and almost started bawling. I want one! There's nothing that melts your heart like a newborn baby cooing. Just 7 more weeks to go for Emma to make her appearance!

I have spent the past 2 days washing baby clothes, socks, blankets etc. There are clothes everywhere drying - the table, counter, railings. It's like a pink Pepto Bismol bomb went off in here. The onesies are so little! To have them out of the package and flat on the table is weird. A little baby will wear those soon.

We are supposed to get a ton of snow today - 12 - 18 inches! Maybe I can get my neighbor out on his 4 wheeler. Well, I would pull him on the sled behind it like last time which was a riot.


Happy b-day Isaac!

No comments: