Thursday, April 19, 2007

AND EMMA'S B-DAY IS...


Hi everyone,
I just got back from the Dr. We scheduled the c-section for Monday, June 11 in the afternoon based on when she operates and when Emma's due date is (June 14) which will put her at 40 weeks. June 11 is also my friend Nancy's b-day so she is happy about sharing that special day with her. She's still breach. I gained 2 more pounds in the past 4 weeks, 14 total. Hopefully I will stay on this course making it easier to lose afterwards. I am not swollen and feel fine except for increased shortness of breath. Emma is in the normal percentile on the small side so I think she will be around 6 pounds. I have another appointment in 2 weeks. Isn't this outfit adorable?! Maybe it will fit her in Nov. when she makes her first appearance in Panama City. On another happy note, Ed was made Chief for his division which gives us 3 more years here. We are thrilled and I am very proud of him and his achievement.
Until next time!

No comments: