Monday, April 9, 2007

EMMA DOES SPRING BREAK IN PCB!








Hi gang,

Last Tuesday I surprised my parents, sister, her hubby and their daughter for Spring Break in PCB. My sister's family was down from MI for the week and things just weren't the same w/o Ed and I living there so I popped on in to town and came home Sunday night. Plus, Emma insisted we not miss out on Spring Break. The weather was great the first couple days but turned cooler and windy after that so I didn't get the tan I had hoped for but that also prevented me from burning Emma again. It was nice to relax with my family and let them see my growing belly. We got some "must have" dresses and outfits for Emma and pajama's for me so I am ready for the hospital and being home after. Ed leaves Tuesday to work the Ironman Arizona race for the week and will enjoy warm weather there. My sister-in-law has a couple weeks to go before giving birth to Isaac. We are excited to meet the latest Schaal and see what he looks like. Have a great week everyone!




No comments: