Sunday, May 27, 2007

JUST 7 DAYS AWAY!



Hello everyone,
We hope your holiday weekend has been an enjoyable one so far. It feels weird to be here and not on the boat rafting up with friends at Shell Island or with our friends from Atlanta at their beach rental. It has been a relaxing day for us and tomorrow will be as well. We are going to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate our anniversary which is June 15. Our last dinner out alone for awhile. If you scroll down and compare the photos of me in the blue sweater at 7 weeks out and today you will see there is not much difference. It surprised me when I looked at them. Emma dropped yesterday and it makes a big difference in how I feel - much tighter, less mobile etc. I can't complain though as this pregnancy has gone much better than I thought it would due to my back problems and age. My older sister Sheri is flying out here next Saturday to be here for the June 4 birth so that will be special and fun. We bought b-day decorations for my room and will get a chocolate cake of some sort for the party we are having in my room on Tuesday. The hospital has wireless access so we will be uploading photos Monday night to this blog so make sure you check back here after 5 mountain time, if not sooner. My surgery is at 12:30 and will take 1.5 hours.
Signing off for now!
Julie



1 comment:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

How exciting for you! We'll keep you and the new baby in our thought and prayers.

Linae
IMFL 2006 volunteer