Friday, June 1, 2007

THE FINAL LEG!

Hello everyone,
Today I am going to relax, get some last minute laundry and cleaning done and enjoy the day. I bought a new webcam and the difference in quality is amazing. Yesterday I went to the hospital to fill out the paperwork and found out that I have gained 20 pounds total so I am happy with that. It ought be relatively easy to lose as long as I keep eating healthy. Everyone I have spoken to at the hospital seem very friendly which is nice. And the hospital being one month old is also a great feeling. We still need to buy balloons and a cake for the party Tuesday but other than that we are all set! We will upload a few photos to this blog and email more photos through Shutterfly. Check back to the blog Monday evening to meet the newest Doray! ***Who, by the way might not be named Emma afterall. We want to meet her and see if that fits. If not we will see what feels right.***
Love,
Julie

No comments: