Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!




Hello everyone,

Sunday we enjoyed a relaxing day at home grilling burgers and catching some sun. Amber and Frasier took naps in the shade, while Ed sipped on a beer and I dreamed of Margaritas. Amber has been keeping our nights busy lately with gas. To watch a little baby struggle and be in pain and there is nothing you can do about it really tugs at your heart. Hopefully she will out grow it soon. Friday we have a pediatrician appointment and I am curious as to how much she weighs. Speaking of weight, I went to my Dr. yesterday and I was thrilled to find out that I lost 19 of the 20 pds. I had gained! I am going to go for 13 more to bring me back to a weight from years ago. Between the nursing and high altitude I shouldn't have a problem. It's finally warm here so we can get outside and enjoy the weather.


Have a great week!

No comments: