Thursday, January 11, 2007

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! EVAN IS AN EMMA!

Well boys and girls, this morning we got a little surprise! The 4 friends that convinced me it was a boy were wrong. When the technician said it was a girl I was in shock to say the least. I asked her if it was duct taped to his leg or if it was an "innie" instead of an "outie". Ed laughed his head off as I kept asking her if she was sure. This photo is the money shot, clearly showing girl and not boy parts. I can now look forward to my moms adorable knitted baby bonnets and sweaters.

I had Ed make the phone calls to the family and friends because I wasn't ready to hear the laughter (Julie was wrong!) but I could clearly hear them from across the room anyway.

I need to digest this and could really use a margarita (I know, that will have to wait awhile)! ;-)

2 comments:

Lydia Velez said...

Love the name Emma! OK, I'll admit to having giggled a bit when Ed called. NONETHLESS -- this has all been one big surprise after another. Emma has the last laugh!
Love ya!
Lyd

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!! I know several couples that have chosen Emma.
How do you like the snow ? at present 73*s in Panama City..
My best to the family including the 4 legged ones.
Jan